Beth Came to Visit and then We We Went to Buckingham Park 🫢



Today was the last of our busy days so I’m preparing to relax…quite a lot. When I say relax I was meaning for the rest of today, as of tomorrow I’m expecting good long walks possibly to the Bluebird Café. I like it there because there are lots of dogs to meet on the way and they have huge iced buns which are always too much for Nix so I get quite a bit of them. 



Beth came to visit today and she and Nix had a bit of a hair day…I slept throughout but guess what? After Nix dropped. Beth off at the station, guess where we went…Buckingham Park 🙂We decided it was ridiculous not to go there just because the BCJ lives near there now. Nix reckons she’ll always see him before I do but I’m not so sure. I can take off down that park at quite a rate and Nix can’t keep up. She calls me but of course I can’t hear her any longer 😉 





With regard to my ‘deafness’ Nix is looking at collars that vibrate but she hasn’t found the right one yet. They sell some that are meant to help stop dogs barking but she doesn’t like those so looking for something else. If anyone has any ideas she’d love to hear them…me not so much 😉 She’s done the training course, it involves lots of treats so I’m looking forward to that. If we can’t find the right collar I might have to stay on my lead for some of the time because it could be dangerous for me when I go trotting off.    



I had a good old roll in the park this afternoon…I don’t smell so good apparently 🤔



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs