We’ve Got A Donkey Coming To Church πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 


I am very excited, guess what? On Sunday 2nd April we have a donkey coming to church. I dont expect he will actually come into the church like moi but he is joining our Palm Sunday procession. He is coming from East Clayton farm and I hope I shall be able to meet him because I really like donkeys. Nix will have to ask his human first of course but I’m really hoping they say yes. After the procession we are all going to have lunch in the church hall but I expect the donkey will have to go home as I’m not sure there will be room for him in the hall. We might be getting Leo, he’s 22 years old but there are lots of donkeys at the farm some of them looking for homes. I wish we could have one but Nix says we don’t have room.



We haven’t been anywhere in the car today as Nix has been a bit busy. She has her last lent course this evening and Rita will be sitting with me so that will be good…I usually go to sleep 😴



We’ve been down to the beach again this afternoon as the sun came out and it was quite warm. I still wore my coat though until my own coat grows a bit more. When we got back I played with my new toy which is apparently a sloth not a monkey…who knew πŸ€”




When we were walking back from the beach this morning we noticed someone had a bus in their front garden, they could get rid of that and then they’d have room for a donkey πŸ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs