We Had A Seal On The Beach Today

 


We had a seal on the beach today. We didn’t see it but someone took a photo of it warning everyone to keep away and keep their dogs away. I’d have liked to have seen it because I think we would get on. Let’s face it you can’t really knock a seal over because they don’t have any proper legs. I think I should like to be friends with it, I wouldn’t have been allowed to say hello though. 



Nix is feeling guilty because she never wants to play with me with the toys when we get back from a walk. All she wants to do is sit down with a cup of tea and a biscuit but I am never tired and want to have a game. Something has changed since she watched Coronation Street last night where Cerberus the greyhound had to be put to sleep. She cried a lot which is a bit silly really because Corrie is only a soap opera and Ciberus is still with us. Anyway she decided she needed to spend more time playing with me so it’s a win win 🙂 




We’ve had three walks so far today because I was being annoying apparently. We’ve been to the river and walked through the little wood. There are a lot of roots sticking up and I’m always impressed that Nix manages to get from one end to the other without falling over. We then went to look at the high tide on the beach and to see if we could see the seal but he wasn’t there. I expect he’s gone back to sea by now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs