The Smoked Mackerel Arrived Today 😋



 Gosh it’s a miserable day but I am very happy. I have to thank Julie Speed who sent Nix a photo of a fabulous bed that she might never have seen otherwise. I love it, it’s like a big paw and it’s got its own headboard too 😴 I think I’ve talked Nix round because I saw her looking at it. At first she thought she wouldn’t be able to keep it clean but guess what, it’s got a removable cushion so all you have to wash is the cushion cover. With my other donut beds Nix has to pull the sausage thingy out of the sides too so she can get the cover into the washing machine. Well you know how lazy she is, the thought of never having to wrestle with that sausage ever again has won her over. We must also thank Ginny Tennyson as she sent Nix some money to buy me a new yellow coat and between her and Nix, and the fact they live on either side of the pond, Nix has ended up with twice the amount she was meant to have. Ginny doesn’t want it back so what better way to spend it than on a new bed pour moi…with a headboard 🙂 Thank you Ginny 🙂




We had the café this morning and we bumped into Jackie and Indie on the way so they came too. Also…guess who else came to visit. Remember Fred the little white dog who was obsessed with me when we used to go to the Pollinator, well he came with his dad Andy. Fred is still very annoying but his dad gave me lots of cuddles. 




We are home now and the Sainsbury’s van has been. As you know I don’t get turkey mince any longer but instead I get some smoked mackerel to mix in with my kibble. I really really like it because as you know I am rather keen on dead fish 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs