Rita Day Today 🤣



 We’ve been busy today so we’re very late…sorry.



This morning was very misty, we could hear the fog horns out at sea. It was a bit drizzly too so not very nice but I did find two balls. One was a bit yellow and metallic and it didn’t want to come with me, it had chains and things. I then found a rather nice tennis ball which was very pale. I think it had been over to France and back a few times. I was going to bring it home with me but I put it down to have a wee and forgot to pick it up again. 



We walked into town at lunchtime so Nix could go to the bank to change the 50 dollar bill. Remember the other day they told her they could put it into her account but she didn’t have her bank card. Well…we went back today with the bank card but that wasn’t any good either because it was a different bank. Looks like I won’t be getting my new bed any time soon though she is now looking for a bureau de change…that’s French 🙂




This afternoon Rita has been to visit and then we went with her to the pub to meet up with her husband. I had to make sure Nix didn’t get anything alcoholic because let’s face it, she has a job staying on two feet when she hasn’t been drinking 🤣



After that we went for a walk down by the houseboats and now we’re home so it’s been quite a long day. I’m leaving Nix in charge of the blog and going for a kip…Bon nuit 😴





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs