Rain Rain Go Away ☔️



 It’s rained quite a lot today and so we haven’t really been anywhere interesting. I had to stay on my lead this morning because the sea was very rough and obviously Nix didn’t want me swept away…I could have ended up back in France. 




There must have been an intruder in the house because Monkey has lost his squeaker and let’s face it, most of his stuffing too. I expect it’s the same intruder who digs up the garden. I do have quite a lot of toys so I didn’t mind too much and I do know that feeling when you just want to rip things apart. 



Nix and I have had lots of cuddles today, I like that and I did fall asleep on her lap, I think my teeth might be showing a bit. I have a funny bit of hair that is sticking out from under my nose and it’s been annoying me a bit because it tickles and when I lick it, it disappears up my nose. Nix has been trying to cut it off for days now but I don’t trust her with those scissors. It’s good to be back on the sofa again though and I have my eye on the new bed now which arrives on 1st April. I think with the help of my step I might be able to reach it. 




We have just had a wander to the beach. It stopped raining and the sea has calmed down a bit so I was allowed off my lead. I found some interesting stones to look at but to be honest it was all a bit boring. I like to go out in the car and apparently spring is here so soon we shall be exploring lots of new places 🤣





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs