Airport Today And I Got My Paws On My Elephant…



 So…apparently it’s really annoying when I go in the opposite direction to Nix. I personally can’t seem to grasp the problem, I mean is this my walk or is it Nix’s. The way I see it is that it’s my walk so I go wherever I want and Nix is meant to follow. For reason best known to herself she seems to think it should be the other way round 🙄Anyone know any good human trainers, positive reinforcement should work I think, Cadbury’s Chocolate Nibbles probably🤣



We went to Cafe_no8 at the airport this afternoon and Nix had a veggie sausage sandwich. I like it there because we can watch the planes but more importantly they have lots of doggy treats and oh yes…they have lemon drizzle for Nix. 



After the café we went back to the recreation ground but the fair is still there and Nix doesn’t like me getting too close in case I take off and get lost. We took a trip along the river instead but the tide was right out so no chance of a paddle. 




Nix has been arguing with her printer for most of the afternoon. Every year each of the Lent groups does a little service during Holy week. Nix is organising her group’s one which did entail engaging her brain which frankly is asking for trouble. Anyway rather miraculously she would appear to have finished so hopefully it’ll all be alright on the night 🙂


It’s a bit noisy here at the moment as the gas people are replacing all the gas pipes which entails digging up all the pavements and shouting to each other from one end of the street to the other…it didn’t help with the printer issues 🤣



Oh yes…there was a elephant incident. I should just like to say that Ness Keweb sent me that elephant and Nix took it for herself. She made the misake however of putting it somewhere that I could reach 🤣



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs