Worthing Today…Hmmm 🙂

 Well it’s been a bit of a funny old day today. We went out late last night because Nix thought we might have another lay in this morning but you know how it is, when a chap’s awake a chap has to go out. I find the staring doesn’t work when Nix is asleep so if the arm is out I can lick her hand but otherwise I just do my rumble…it’s a cross between a growl and a bark 🙂 



We went down the beach but not very far because Nix in her wisdom decided we would go to Worthing market a bit later on. She really should check her days and her directions because when we got there, there was no sign of a market. There was however a really interesting array of shops including one of my favourites, a dog boutique and one of Nix’s favourites, Bert’s Homestore. We also met a very sweet little dog, I thought it was a toy at first and very nearly grabbed it. He was a Jack Russell puppy but I don’t think he could have been the best of the litter because he was very small but we liked him a lot. Nix saw an old record player and she really wanted to buy it. She’d need her copy of Livin Doll she said just to really bring back the memories. She said they wouldn’t allow the lyrics today so she might not be able to find one. We went on the beach for a bit but it was too windy…and cold. 




We had a lovely rest this afternoon and I actually got up on the sofa with Nix which I don’t do that often these days. We had a lovely snooze under a fleecy blanket that was sent to us by our friend Anne Floyd. I think my company on the sofa made Nix very happy but I prefer to choose one of my donut beds in the bedrooms. I was soon awake and wanting to go out again so I got my way and we’ve been down to our beach which wasn’t so cold and now we’re home again and I’m off to the spare room for a nice sleep.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs