We Went To MCDonalds Today And Buckingham Park Café 😋

 


Well we’ve had quite a busy day today even though it’s been very windy and a bit cold. Nix overslept this morning which is very unlike her. She woke up twenty minutes before the alarm went off so she decided to switch it off, she then went straight back to sleep again. We did make it to church in time and it actually seemed much warmer than normal so I didn’t get in my bed straight away. After about 20 minutes of laying on the floor the old joints got a bit sore so I quietly moved over into my bed and I slept soundly there. Nix had taken the Vanish with us to continue to clean the coffee stain on the carpet where have coffee and I think she is very pleased with the result. She probably needs to get a life 🤣



This afternoon we gave one of our friends a lift to hospital and Nix decided to treat herself to a Filet of Fish from McDonald’s while we waited for her. We haven’t been to that place since we moved here almost five years ago because Nix was scared she’d be there every day as it’s just round the corner. She felt she needed a complete break so we just never went back. The Filet was very nice…apparently but the queue was ridiculous. It took a long time to get served but Nix thought it was worth the wait as it was very yummy. I had some chips 😋




After we picked up our friend from the hospital we went to Buckingham park for tea and cake. Sadly there was no lemon drizzle but I did get treats and quite a few cuddles from passers-by and the owner of the café. 




We are home now and Nix is going to take me for my last walk of the day later than usual to see how long we can lay in in the morning. It’s never going to work, I don’t mind the odd half hour but that’s about it. I can guarantee we’ll be out before 9am  🙂


Nix washed her hair last night and combed it backwards a la Dawn French and realised it was completely white. I don’t think that hairstyle will be seeing the light of day anytime soon so I’ll put the photo on here 🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs