We Nearly Missed My Groom 😱

  iPad D day is Friday so until then Nix is dictating very very slowly so there are no mistakes because she can’t edit them. If this blog is complete gibberish you’ll know why 🙂



This morning we had an early walk before a short rest, and then we had another walk before the café.  We had five new people at the café, which was fantastic including one man who was just passing and thought he’d have a look inside the church.  It was lovely that Chris and Richard from church stayed for a cuppa and thank you to Joy and Jenny for helping out. 



Nix was having heart failure this morning because she thought she’d missed my groom yesterday. There was some confusion with the date, but thankfully I am still going on Friday. It’s a week of pampering because Nix is getting her haircut tomorrow. It’s a good job I don’t eat the turkey mince any longer or she wouldn’t be able to go. I should of course continue to go because my hair is more important. 


Nix is finding it really difficult to write the blog because we think of things that we did while she’s typing, but now that she’s not typing she can’t remember what we did. I do know that this Saturday we’re going up to the old fort because they’re doing something there, not sure what. We walked up there this afternoon and guess what, you know that digger thingy, well it’s turquoise, we never knew that.  Thank you to the Shoreham Coast Watch for my bowl of water. 


Liz is coming to look after me tomorrow when Nix goes to the hairdressers. I’m looking forward to that because we sit together in church.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs