Up Before Sunrise This Morning 🌅



 Nice early start today, we were out before sunrise down at low tide. I did wear my coat but it wasn’t really very cold. The special thing Nix bought to put under my bed to stop the condensation didn’t work by the way. When she lifted the bed today it was soaking wet underneath…too much heat from my hot body. She put it on our neighbours WhatsApp and one of our neighbours took it to put in their shed. At least now Nix doesn’t have to take it up to the recycling centre because we all know how much she loves going there 🤣



As you know Nix sold her bed and they are collecting it tomorrow. She decided to move us into the spare room today as we are a bit busy in the morning. Nix says she isn’t looking forward to sleeping in a single bed but she’s kept her double duvet on it so it’s not so bad. We have to sleep there now until 1st April because the bed size we chose is a bit of an unusual size and it has to be made. The best thing is I have a lot of room for my bed though I am used to having two beds, one either side of Nix. I like to start off in one and finish in the other but never mind, I can make do if Nix can. 



This afternoon we have been to check out the new sustainable Brooklands Cafe which is being built in Brooklands Park. They say they will be ready to open in April so Nix is looking forward to lemon drizzle there this summer. We walked all round the lake and imagined what it will be like to sit there, I think it will be very nice.




You know how Nix was asking about steps because I don’t like jumping any longer well guess what. The very kind Sara Butcher immediately offered to make me a step so it will be easier for me to get in the car. It’s not very high but I find it difficult to jump in, now I shall be able to step in. It’s going to be orange and it’s already on its way, I am very excited. Sara sent a photo of her making it so I’ll let you see that but you’ll have to wait a bit to see me using it. Nix chose the orange 🫢


Nix treated herself to a new dress today as she says I am  very cheap to feed these days 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs