Might Be Getting Another Donut Bed…

 


So Yesterday Nix decides on a whim to sell her double bed. As you know I don’t sleep on the bed any longer as it’s too high for me to jump so I have a nice big dog bed on one side and a much smaller one on the other. So she decided if she gets a smaller bed for her there will be more room for a proper doggie donut bed for me on both sides. I think she misses me on the bed and wants me to be close to her all night. Anyway she put the bed on Facebook Marketplace and it sold straight away for the full asking price and they are collecting it on Friday…result…you’d think 🤣



We have just been over to the bed shop in Hove and Nix chose a new bed. They got her to lay on this weird bed with a TV screen above and it measured Nix’s spine and things to see which would be the best mattress. After that they made her a cup of tea and I had a little sleep while they did all the paperwork. So…the old bed is being collected on Friday and guess when the new bed is being delivered… April 1st!!!  Ha ha April fool 🤣 Nix will be sleeping in the spare room on a single bed until then…I’m expecting complaints 🤔



The café went well this morning if you don’t count me being sick just as everyone was arriving. It didn’t take Nix long to clean it up and I don’t think any one noticed. We had two new people and a couple stayed on from the morning service. I met a very nice lady called Grace and she spent a lot of time cuddling me…I really liked her and I hope she can come again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs