I Used My New Step Today To Get On The Sofa 🙂



 Now you may not know this but I only ever do two poos in the morning. This is unless Nix only takes out two poo bags in which case I do three 🙂 



Yesterday was busy but Nix wanted to start getting my new step together. While she was struggling to get the foam in guess what, I just jumped up on the sofa. I should say that I can’t usually do this as I am a bit stiff but yesterday I felt very fluid and I knew it would annoy Nix 🤣



Rita came over in the evening and Nix set off to meet Kay who gave us the foam and they went off to the Lent course together. They had to walk over the footbridge into town to the vicarage and it made Nix realise she doesn’t really go out without me after dark, she said it felt a bit weird. I sat with Rita for quite a long time (on the floor) and then I went to bed. I didn’t hear Nix come home because my hearing isn’t brilliant but she came and woke me up and I was very happy to see her. 



This morning we had the café and our friend Trish came too to help. We picked her up first and headed to church but Grace wasn’t there to give me lots of cuddles so I just went to sleep. I did have my coat on and my bed was by the radiator so I was quite warm but outside it is very very cold today. Nix doesn’t like the cold as you know and the double duvet on the single bed isn’t working too well because it keeps slipping off one side. There’s a lot of tutting going on during the night and the electric blanket is on and off…I slept in the other room for a bit of peace and quiet 🙂


Finally I have an announcement to make…I used the step the first time I tried it..Nix did a video but it’s too long to put on here. I’ll try and do it more quickly tomorrow. I like it very much that I can now get up on the sofa whenever I want to so. Nix will have to stop leaving chocolate biscuits there though 😋



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs