Fish And Chips Today 😋

 


It’s very cold today and a bit drizzly so I have been wearing my coat each time we’ve been out. This morning the boardwalk was very frosty and there was a cold wind. Nix doesn’t like it, I don’t mind as I have my fleecy waterproof coat on. Thinking about it Nix should probably be buying fleecy waterproof coats instead of new dresses. The new dress by the way got it’s first outing to church. There were no jeans underneath thankfully and a half decent pair of boots though a pair of tights might not have gone amiss, it is still winter after all 🙄



As regards my new step that Sara made the cover for I am pleased to announce that we have some boxes arriving tomorrow which will be a perfect fit. Best of all is that Kay, Nix’s friend in church came over to say that they have some foam rubber in their garage which we can have…it’s a good job she reads my blog 🙂 Nix thinks this will be much better than the mattress topper and I can’t wait to use my new step. Don’t tell Nix but I have decided to be a bit slow about using it initially because the harder I make it look the more likely I am to get treats to bribe me 😉




In church this morning we said goodbye to Daisy Durrant who is leaving us for pastures new. She has taken very good care of all the children in the Sunday School for three years so it was very sad to see her go. Her dad Richard was in church with his guitar and he played Daisy Daisy and everyone sang…except moi, I was too busy sleeping. Happy travels Daisy. 



We have been for our afternoon walk and we got fish and chips on the way back. I got the two ends of the fish which Nix isn’t so keen on but I love…it was very nice indeed 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs