Artisan Market Today…

 Guess what, today it is 11 years since I came to live with Nix.  I lived in Monaco for the first two years of my life but I was left on my own during the day and I didn’t like it. That’s when I went back to my breeder in the south of France and she found me my new home with Nix. I came in a van through the tunnel and Nix met me there. I tried to kill the cat on the first night 🫢



Today we went over to the Artisan market in the town as Nix needed some hand soap. We met an Old English Sheepdog on the way, she was very nice. We also passed a guitarist and I wasn’t scared at all, Nix said it’s probably because I’m going a bit deaf 🤔





When we got home Nix started to build my new step in the cover that Sara very kindly made for me. The original plan was to put thick foam rubber inside but then Nix decided that was too expensive. So… she’s done her Heath Robinson impression by using plastic storage boxes and the mattress topper from our old bed and it will all fit into the cover perfectly. We didn’t have enough boxes so Nix has ordered a couple more and once they arrive we’ll be set to go. I’ve already had a little go on it and I wasn’t scared of it at all even though it was a bit wobbly. Once we get the other two boxes inside it will be nice and sturdy and I shall be happy to use it, especially if there are treats waiting for me on the sofa. 



Nix slept very well in the single bed last night though apparently she did nearly fell out once but woke up just in time. I slept in the other bedroom because if she does fall out there’s only one place she’s going to land…on top of me in my donut bed...not risking it. She likes it in there because she can have the TV as loud as she wants as that bit of the bungalow doesn’t join on to anyone. 


We have just had a wander down by the river and came back via the fish and chip shop which was a lovely treat. We’ll just have one more walk later on this evening and then probably have an early night. I’ve asked Nix if we can do something a bit more interesting tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs