Watch Out There’s a Lighted Candle In The House 🫣

 Well here we are again, end of the week or beginning depending on which human you speak to. The days are all the same to me, as long as I get at least four walks I shall be very happy.



Not such an early start this morning so had a bit of a lay in 🙂 We then headed to the beach for a pre church walk up the boardwalk. When I say walk, what I really mean is trot, I don’t actually do walking.



We had a bit of a rest when we got home. I had a little nap in one of my beds and then we headed for church. It was very crowded this morning and it was Derek’s birthday so everyone sang happy birthday to him…I didn’t join in 🫢 Nix took a candle to get it blessed but I should much prefer that she doesn’t light candles at home because knowing her she’ll forget it, and burn the place down. It was a present from Catherine and Barney and it came all the way from Ethiopia. It will look very nice sitting on the coffee table, not alight 🙏



This afternoon we went for a walk down by the river, the bit that isn’t muddy, mainly because it’s all concrete. We had a very nice surprise when we bumped into Bianca, the dancing lady from the beach. We then headed to the river and I had a wander and a dig, and then we came home.  I am now going to bed for another sleep before my last walk of the day. 



PS Nix tried to take a photograph of the candle and nothing was happening and then she realised she’d got so much masking tape on the iPad, she’d covered the camera over. It’s a very pretty candle so I got her to take one with the phone. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs