Rita Came To Visit 🙂

 Do you know we go to the beach at lots of different times and those shingle shifters are always there.  Tomorrow we might drive up to Lancing to see exactly where they’re putting all our shingle. We don’t mind but we just wish they’d hurry up. They were there yesterday afternoon and again this morning and guess what, this morning they waved at us, like we’re old friends 🤣 I suppose it’s better than the houses falling into the sea 🤔



Rita came to visit this morning which was very exciting. I like her a lot but once she and Nix get together they do like to sing and dance…it’s quite painful to be in the same room so I took myself off to bed. They said a prayer for me but it was basically for me to stop barking when they were trying to talk 🤣 We all went for a walk in Buckingham Park which was very nice but neither of them were dressed for the mud so we didn’t get that far. Nix forgot her hat and her gloves so she was moaning about the cold and to be honest, it was a bit nippy. I do feel the cold more these days.



We have our prayer and meditation in the morning and then we are going for a cup of tea at Jackie’s in the afternoon so that will nice. I’ll be able to play with Indie’s toys…when she’s not looking 🙂



Petplan have paid all my medical bills in full so guess what,  Nix is actually going into town next week to buy a new iPad. She said this one will give her a nervous breakdown if she has to use it any longer. Don’t anyone remind her that she still has to pay 20% of the bill otherwise she’ll just start procrastinating again and I can’t stand to listen to it for one minute longer 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs