Mill Hill To Avoid The Mud 🙂

 It’s been very cold today and I even wore Judith’s blue jumper in bed last night. Nix doesn’t like the heating on at night because she gets too hot but now I don’t sleep on her bed I need something to keep me warm. My blue jumper is perfect and I was very snug…Nix will take a photo tonight.




We went up to Mill Hill today because Nix thought there would be less mud than if we walked on lower ground. That worked really well except the car park was covered in this weird white mud. It felt a bit like cement and I thought my toes were going to stick together. We think it had something to do with it being chalk. 



Nix has supposedly been catching up on TV programmes this afternoon and also The Archers. I think she’s actually been asleep for most of the time because every time I popped my head round the corner she was very quiet. She did iron the tablecloths for the café tomorrow but she’s not done a lot else. She says she likes being retired, she can do what she wants. Well I beg to differ there because actually she can’t, she has to do what I want to do, I am very demanding apparently 🙄





We have just been round the block, had a quick check to see if the BCJ has gone yet…no luck, looks like they’re stilll there. Nix says we can have a party when they move away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs