Cold and Crispy in Brooklands Park



 Crispy crunchy start to the day, Nix was freezing but I quite liked it. I have plenty of coats to keep me warm so no complaints here 🙂



Nix discovered she had a hole in her jacket pocket yesterday when she very nearly lost her phone out of it. It’s a good job I decided to do a poo just as it fell out or she wouldn’t have noticed. She decided she could sow the hole up herself, I mean how difficult could it be she said. I was quite impressed I have to say, quite a neat job but unfortunately there was just one rather large problem. She should have checked the lining first as once it was sown up she realised she’d sown half of her belongings into the the coat. So, inside the lining of the cost now is…one roll of poo bags, one lip salve and about £2.50 🤣 



This afternoon we have been to Brooklands Park. They have built new paths now so we are able to walk around it without getting muddy. I met a Maltese called Archie, he was well grumpy, kept throwing himself at me growling. Nix told the owners it was three strikes and he would be out. I was looking forward to the third strike as he was very annoying but they took him away. 



We got as far as the lake and it was just too tempting, a little paddle was just the tea. Nix didn’t want me to go in but she wasn’t quite fast enough. It was very refreshing actually and now my paws are very clean ready for church tomorrow. 



I am very happy that Nix got rid of the table. All my toys are now spread out around my bed and I can reach any one easily 🙂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs