Cuppa At Jackie’s Today ☕️



 We’re a bit late today, sorry but we’ve had quite a lot on. We started out very early, while it was still dark in fact. I had to stay on my lead on the beach because Nix didn’t remember to put my flashing collar on. Consequently I didn’t do a poo because I like my freedom to find a suitable place and that can take some time. I did decide to do my poo on the way over to church while Nix was carrying my bed…that will teach her to forget my flashing collar. She couldn’t put the bed down because the pavement was wet so she dropped the lead and went and placed the bed on a post and got back before I’d finished. I was almost a free Beardie but not quite.



Nix has been washing my pink bed because she says the grey one is simply too fat and heavy to carry around…hmm I think she’s confusing it with herself…only joking 🤣 Anyway she says it makes her arm ache so she’d prefer to take the thinner one. Luckily we bumped into Barney on the way back and he carried it home for us 🙂 I am now expected to sleep on the grey one at home even though it’s too small. It fits me okay in church but it’s too small when we get home…not sure how that happens 🤔



This afternoon we have been to visit Jackie and Indie for a cup of tea. Jackie gave Nix some treats for me because they were too hard for Indie. I had one but halfway through it really hurt my gum and I was ‘very dramatic’ for about five minutes. I was only panicking slightly and at least not imagining I had all sorts of things wrong with me which is what Nix would do. I wasn’t allowed to bring them home with me, probably shouldn’t have made such a fuss 😕



Some may think I am hanging my head over the edge of the bed to try and get a new one…as if 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs