I Don’t Have Doggy Dementia πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

 


Been to see Bron my vet and guess what…I’m not getting doggy dementia πŸ™‚ Bron checked me all over and she thinks it’s my arthritis giving me some discomfort and that’s making me a bit weird and restless. So now we have a bit of a problem because as you probably know there’s lots of things I’m not allowed because of my IMTP history. When I had Librela last year it worked brilliantly but it made my platelets drop to a dangerous level. Bron has suggested paracetamol for a week because we know that I’m okay with that. If I return back to normal, then we’ll know that it’s the pain that’s troubling me and she will have to start investigating other drugs that won’t affect my platelets. Unfortunately even the more natural remedies can be bad for me. 



We got very wet going to the vets but the sun soon came out and we took a stroll on the beach. It was a bit too windy so we came home quite quickly. Bron said I’m to wear my fleece at all times and Nix forgot to put it on me πŸ™„ I’m meant to wear a fleecy jacket in the house too. Nix is trying to find one that I don’t have to put my back legs through because that hurts me a bit. Bron also wants Nix to tuck me in at night to keep me snug but that’s a bit difficult because I like to change beds during the night. I always wake up in a different bed to the one I went to sleep in. 



Paracetamol for a week means custard cream balls yay πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ



We just got our first Christmas card all the way from Australia…thank you Susan Piddock πŸ™‚



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs