Church of The Good Shepherd Christmas Fayre

 


Well I haven’t had a moment to myself today. We started off the morning with a trip to the beach. Now I like to take my time, take in some of the aromas and generally have a look around. Nix is more keen to get home and put her feet up…again. This morning she thought she was being very clever by pretending to go without me. I know it might look like I’m panicking in the video but I’m not. I knew she was hiding behind the wall but even so I was glad to actually see her there. Once I knew she hadn’t actually gone without me I took full advantage and went off for some more sniffs. Nix said one of these days she really will leave me behind. She won’t of course, she panics if I even disappear in the bushes for more than a minute.



We hadn’t been home long when there was a knock at the door and there was a surprise package for moi. It was from Ness Keweb and Judith and it is a lovely warm fleecy jumper to keep me really snug and I love the colour. I wanted to try it on straight away even though we were just about to head out to the church Christmas Fayre. Once it was on I didnt want to take it off so I wore it to the Fayre and I was very snug there.



I got a quick walk round the block before we went in to the Fayre and then we settled in to help take care of the book stall. There were lots of people and I got lots of attention and I also sold a few books too. In the afternoon we had a break for tea and lemon drizzle cake and there were craft stalls. I managed to grab a knitted duck on the way past one of the stalls so Nix had to buy it for me. After a little while Nix was given a glass of mulled wine…never a good idea 😱 




Nix says she has got two bruised knees from where she fell over yesterday. She won’t show anyone so we don’t know if this is true and as you know she is prone to exaggeration 🤣 




I was forced to have my photo taken with two elves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs