Beth Came To Visit 🙂

 It rained so much when we were out this morning that my coat got really wet. It kept me lovely and warm and dry but Nix had to begrudgingly put the radiators on to dry it out for the next walk...it didn’t rain again 🤣 We went into the record books this month here at Shoreham-by-Sea.  We’ve had double the normal rainfall this month so far and only one place beat us and that was Aboyne in Scotland which is a place that is probably more used to rain I think. It’s a good job Nix bought the new wellies even though they are pink 😱



We had a bit of a rest when we got home but had to set out quite quickly because Beth was coming to visit. Her train was delayed so we waited in the waiting room instead of the hall. I liked it in there, it was warmer and they had books for Nix to read. It was also away from a very angry man who was demanding to know why they wouldn’t let his daughter on the train. They tried to explain it was because she didn’t have a ticket but he wasn’t having any of it. I thought it was quite funny, humans get very angry about things 🙂



We have just taken Beth back to the station and been for a bit of a walk in Buckingham Park but it was very muddy. Nix had the pink boots on, weirdly she got quite a lot of compliments on them. We’re home now and Nix is on YouTube trying to work out why her smart meter keeps telling her she’s going over budget when she says she’s paying them a fortune and hardly puts the heating on. It’ll be something she’s done when she set it up I expect. 




Tomorrow Jo from across the road is coming to sit with me in the evening because Nix has to go to a meeting. I don’t like her going out without me but I don’t mind so much when I have company, I usually go to sleep.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs