Nix is an Invalid Today, Her Flu Jab Has Really Hurt Her Arm.

 I actually feel sorry for Nix today, her arm is really bad where she had the flu injection. She said it felt like she’d dislocated her shoulder and she couldn’t get undressed last night because she couldn’t lift her arm. She was in and out of bed all night, very annoying and so this morning we watched the church service on facebook. There was no way I was taking her to church unwashed and wearing the same clothes as yesterday. God wouldn’t have minded of course but you do have to give a bit of a thought to the congregation. We also got soaking wet on our first walk so we just rested up. The rain stopped by the end of the service so we did go round for coffee afterwards just to see our friends. 



Nix is washing all my bed covers today so I am sleeping in my new bed for now. I think they were a bit grim and Nix felt bad for not washing them sooner. Anyway they’re all done and they’ll be dry by tomorrow and I’ll have all my beds back.



Tomorrow is Halloween which Nix and I don’t celebrate but it doesn’t mean there won’t be fireworks in someone’s garden. My thunder shirt is at the ready so I’m sure I’ll be okay. They only knock on your door if you put a pumpkin out so hopefully we’ll get a peaceful night. 



This afternoon Nix’s arm is much better but she is making soup for herself anyway because she said she feels like an invalid 🙄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs