Nix Had Her Jabs Today, I Still Got a Ride in the Car 🙂



 Early start today because Nix wanted to fit in one more walk just before she went off to have her jabs. She was hoping that I would stay asleep while she was gone and when she came home there was no sign of me so she thought she’d succeeded. I was in fact in my donut bed in the lounge but I was very brave and just carried on sleeping. Nix was very brave too because she had an injection in each arm and the one for the flu did hurt she said. Her arm is really aching now so I expect she’ll be expecting sympathy from me. I told her as long as she can type the blog it will be okay. The nurse who gave the injections called Nix a bleeder…I think that’s quite rude 🤣



Nix didn’t want to drive after her jabs but she did want some Caramel Nibbles from the garage so we did go in the car to Buckingham Park. We called in at the garage on the way home and there were no spaces on the right side of the pump so Nix thought it would be a good idea to go on the other side and stretch the hose across the car. I understand that’s hard work at the best of times, best not try it when you’ve just had your arm jabbed. Nix bought herself some chocolate to make herself feel better…I got nothing 😕




Just before Nix went off for her jabs she noticed some people going along our street knocking on doors. She didn’t want anyone waking me up while she was out so do you know what she did. She put a note on the door saying not to ring the bell or knock because there was a baby sleeping. Ha ha that’s a huge whopper but I don’t mind because she did it for me. She doesn’t usually tell lies 🫢



I was a bit naughty in the park…note to self, don’t be naughty when Nix is videoing me 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs