Dogfish For Breakfast Then Widewater Lagoon

 




We got absolutely soaked yesterday after I wrote my blog. Nix is trying to take me out later before bed to try and help with the leakage situation. By 9pm I wanted to go out and got the stare going. Nix says 10pm would be better but she said she couldn’t concentrate with me staring so we went out at 9.30pm. She decided to make the walk longer so it would be 10pm by the time we got home. Big mistake…the heavens opened. Neither of us had proper waterproofs on and we were a long way from home. The wind was blowing hard and the rain was hitting us in the face, I didn’t like it very much but Nix was even worse, she screamed most of the way home 🤣 Anway it wasn’t worth it because I still leaked a bit but not as much as usual. If I work things right I’ll be getting another walk at 3am in the morning 🙂




Today Nix had to go to church to check something so we decided to park there and walk on to Widewater Lagoon Nature Reserve. I like it there but you have to watch the cyclists. The council are trying to make us dogs stay on our leads, Nix thinks the cyclists should be on leads…that doesn’t invlude the Rev Jane, our vicar who is a very careful cyclist and she reads this 🫢




When we got home Nix put my lunch down and then started making her own. She had bought a box of tacos because it seemed like a good idea at the time. She’s never used them before and should have heated them up but she didn’t read the instructions.  They were so awful she had to transfer the fillings onto some oat cakes. All was well until she trod on my bowl of food and it flipped up and sent my turkey mince all over the kitchen floor. 




She’s resting now…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs