Devil’s Dyke Today…

 


You know all the fuss Nix made about her arm on Saturday, well guess what, it’s completely better now, like there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. I am beginning to doubt the sincerity of her situation because you know how she likes to be the centre of attention and she can get just a little envious of my popularity. At least we all got a good nights sleep last night, Nix never budged the whole night and neither did I. I do sometimes wake up in a different bed to the one I went to sleep in, I’m not sure how that happens…Nix says it’s because I’ve got too many beds 🤣



Nix was in very good spirits today so she decided we would go to our most favourite place for a walk. We are further away now so it takes a bit longer to get there but it’s always worth it. Do you know we met two ladies walking and guess how many dogs they had with them…21! Nix was speechless and wanted to take a photo but was too embarrassed to ask in case they thought she was going to report them…word travels fast 🤣🤣🤣





We walked quite a long way and we visited the place where there used to be a funicular railway in Victorian times. The visitors used to travel on it to have tea in the village of Poynings which is at the bottom of the very steep hill. I like to go down there to have a look around but it makes Nix feel giddy every time she looks down so I am usually instructed to come back up. As you know my hearing isn’t always that brilliant so I often get to stay down there for quite a while. There’s no way Nix can come and get me because we all know she’d never get back up again. Good job the railway’s not there any longer 🫢



Do you know Nix was taking a photo of me and she took one step backwards and a jogger crashed into her. She banged into what was Nix’s bad arm too and got a bit of a telling off. Nix tried to inform her there were another 44 acres she could run in with out crashing into anyone but she had big headphones on so I don’t think she heard 🤣 I like it when Nix gets mad at other humans because she never gets mad at me 😇





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs