Back to Hove Again Today…

 


You know my new donut bed, well I went to sleep in it last night and I was still in it this morning…it’s very comfy 🙂



Today we were to drive to Hove so that Nix could put my older donut bed into the laundry. We don’t have a machine that’s big enough and to be honest it was getting just a bit smelly. Just before we left our postman Steve arrived with a package. Guess what, it was more belly bands with extra pads to go inside. These were a gift from Sally Carson and we are very very grateful, you are so kind Sally, thank you very much. I think I have more belly bands than any other dog on earth, almost one for every day of the week. I’m aiming for one donut bed for every day of the week too 🤔🤣 




While we were in Hove we went for a walk along the promenade and I met some really interesting dogs. One of the dogs was a Beardie called Luna and Nix embarrassed herself by not knowing that she was a Beardie and asked what breed she was. The owner didn’t look that impressed and neither was I. Just after that we met a dog that was supposed to be some sort of mountain dog, he was called Pirate. Nix thought he looked more like a Shepherd dog because he kept trying to herd me and Nix up. I liked his name because you know I might have been named after a swashbuckling pirate called Captain Johannes Fripp 🤣 Best of all was when we sat at the café for a cup of tea and who should we bump into but Fiona Manklow. This was very nice and made me very happy and Fiona sat and had a cup of tea with us. She took a photo of me with Nix and we don’t often get photos together so that was very nice too. 




We went back to the Laundrette to pick my dog bed up and there was good news. Because they hadn’t dried it they only charged Nix half price so she was very pleased about that. It’s in the sunshine in the garden drying at the moment and we’ll bring it in later. When it’s dry it will come into the lounge because if I do leak I don’t leak during the day and so it will be quite safe. Nix says it’d better be because if she has to go to the laundrette with it again there is going to be a distinct lack of treats available 🤔





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs