Saga of the Recycling Centre Continues 🙂

 


So the saga of the recycling centre continues. Nix decided to write to the CEO of West Sussex County Council and tell her exactly what had happened. Nix explained that she knew she was in the wrong but that you had to scroll right down their website before you saw the bit about having to take proof of address. She suggested also that maybe the man at the gate could have suggested that she might have a copy of a utility bill on her phone…which she did. She didn’t expect a reply from the CEO herself but she actually got one from her saying she was getting someone to deal with it. She apologised to Nix and said she was going to change the website so the bit about taking proof of your address was at the top. Nix is walking around looking smug however the sun lounger is still in the boot of her car 🤣



We had a lovely morning for walking to church but it was a bit chilly. We met Edith our neighbour on the way so we were able to walk over together which was very nice. Nix saved me a bit of croissant and said she wished I was as keen on my dinners. She also said she might have to stop giving me treats until I had eaten my dinner 🤔 We were quite early so Nix took some photos of the church ceiling for reasons best known to herself 🙂



This afternoon there is a bit of a storm due so we set out early for the recreation ground and a walk in the little woods. When I’m dawdling Nix like to hide behind a tree and waits for me to panic when I can’t see her…I have no interest in playing this game 🙄



Nix took a couple of videos of me playing with a stupid Labrador. He was very nice actually but a bit too boisterous for moi.  He also looked like he might bowl Nix over so I tried to keep him calm. Trying to mount him at the beginning probably wasn’t the best idea but I did manage to get Nix away while she was still on two feet 🤣



Shall I let you into a little secret. You know that big bag of smelly old tripe that Nix bought that is in the freezer. She was toying with the idea of taking the sun lounger back to the recycling centre today and dumping the tripe in with it. I’m glad to say that she had second thoughts about that and has decided to put it in our own bin frozen just before the bin men come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs