Pets Corner and Looking for Tripe 🤢

 


We had a lovely evening last night as it was low tide around sunset. It was a bit cloudy but didn’t rain so we walked quite a long way. I’m allowed off my lead up there because we’ve never seen the BCJ that far west. 




This morning after our walk to the fort we headed into town to Pets Corner to look for tripe. They had a big bag which was quite heavy apparently and Nix said even though it was in a plastic bag she could smell it all the way home and it was disgusting. She tried me with a bit straight from the bag and I ate a couple of mouthfuls but didn’t want any more. Nix thinks maybe when it’s defrosted I might be a bit more keen…🤔 At the moment she is making up my dinners with slightly fewer veggies and a more expensive turkey mince and we’ll see how I like that. I don’t think I’m going to like the tripe even when it’s defrosted. 



This afternoon we have been to Cuckoo Corner for a walk up the river. There were two swans and I really wanted to say hello to them but I wasn’t allowed and also we had to turn around half way because Nix refused to walk through the water 🙄 I did have a good time but it would have been more fun if I’d been on my own 🙂







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs