The Intruder is Back 🫢



 We’ve had a very relaxing day today. That wouldn’t have been my choice but Nix said she was tired. It might have had something to do with last night. I think she was awake first in the early hours and then she woke me up. Then I wanted to go out and Nix didn’t want another wee incident in the kitchen so she let me out. It was dark so she couldn’t see where I was and so she fell asleep listening out for the intruder. I came in eventually and we both went to sleep. We slept in late as we were both tired but we did walk to church so I got plenty of exercise. 



After church we went for tea and biscuits, my favourite time on a Sunday and then we walked home again along the beach. I had my lunch and went to bed and Nix went out to the garden to hang out the washing. You’ll never guess what…that flippin intruder had been in the garden and dug up the plants. He must have done it last night while I was sleeping out there and more to the point when Nix was sleeping. She really does need to pay more attention and stay alert. She can’t go falling asleep in the middle of the night when the intruder is around. 




Her new perfume has arrived and she is very excited. As soon as she opened it and sprayed some on she said it whisked her back to her glamorous days…that was obviously before I knew her 🤣 No need to tell her she is still glamorous, best she knows her place 🙂



I had a little nap on Nix’s bed yesterday, bit of an effort to get up there but can never resist freshly laundered sheets.  I shall be back in any one of my four beds from now on, I prefer to sleep in them 🙂







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs