Nix Went off to The Ladies that Breakfast This Morning… I Stayed Home With my Dog Sitter 🤔

 



It’s been an interesting day if you call going back to the decorators’ shop again interesting. Actually it was a very quick visit just to get some paint for the windows and the doors of the summerhouse so I didn’t mind too much even though Nix has been out all morning. She went off to Ladies that Breakfast in Southwick and Rachel my dog sitter came and sat with me. She took me for a lovely walk down the beach and then we just relaxed together on the sofa and watched TV. I wasn’t invited to the ladies’ breakfast not because I’m a dog but because I’m not a lady. Nix still got an invite I notice, I’m saying nothing 🤣 My friend Sheila was doing the talk and she was very good apparently, she talked about the town where we live becoming dementia friendly. I don’t really know what that means but apparently it’s a very good thing.



Nix gave the Revd Jess and Jill a lift to the ladies’ breakfast and Jill came back with her for tea which was very nice. After a little while Nathan turned up to help Nix paint the summerhouse. Basically Nathan painted the summerhouse and Nix is going to do the windows and the doors. Let’s see how that works out, she’s already bored sticking masking tape on 🙄 After Jill left we drove over to the decorators’ shop to get the paint for the windows and doors and Nix intends to start tomorrow, I’ll believe that when I see it 🤣



After Nathan left we walked down to the vicarage so Nix could deliver her form for nomination for election to the Deanery Synod. I don’t really know what that means but I’m hoping that Nix does 🙄 We went to visit the church chickens too which was very nice, we hadn’t seen them before. 



Nix has been thinking it’s Saturday every day this week so far so I think she’s grateful that it actually is today. Hopefully she’ll remember to take us to church tomorrow 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs