My Platelets Have Gone Down Again 😕

 Today has been a lovely relaxing day, I even fell asleep in church. When I woke up Bollo was across the aisle but I was very brave and only moved back a meter or so 🙂 We were ages in the church hall afterwards having tea and biscuits, I really don’t know what everyone finds to talk about. Afterwards we walked home and it was just like summer. 




I know Nix is worried about my platelets because they’ve gone down again. Bron my vet called Nix when we were on our way to church to tell her. I don’t have to start on the steroids yet thank goodness but I have to have another test in two weeks and if they’ve gone down again I guess I’ll be diagnosed with autoimmune thrombocytopenia like last time. I didn’t like taking the steroids because they made me very tired and I was younger then. I also lost a lot of hair especially from my tail which was a bit of a disaster. That was almost five years ago, can’t have that again. For those who are interested (that’ll be all of you 🙂) my platelets should be between 148-484. When I was tested at the end of last year I had 300 which was very good. When I had my flush done on 8th April this year they always test my blood and they were down to 106. I went back to have them tested last Friday and now they are only 89😕 I’ll ask Nix to post a photo of me last time. 



Nix has been in the garden washing the windows in the summerhouse and staring at the blue paint. One minute she thinks it’s okay and the next minute she hates it. She spends hours looking at it in different weather conditions but the bottom line is that if it was the right colour she’d like it whether it was sunny or not. I feel another visit to the decorating shop coming on 🤣







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs