More Blood Tests Today 😕



 I’m having a kip, I’ve left Nix in charge 😱



We set off early this morning for Friday morning meditation and had time for a bit of a stroll along the beach. When we finally arrived at church Nix overdid it on the hand sanitiser and that made me sneeze. I’ve realised that not only do I not like her sneezing but I don’t like me sneezing either…it was very scary. Tea and croissants to follow…very nice thank you very much 😋



Next was the vet visit to get my platelets checked…again. The blood will be sent off to the lab and Bron will get in touch probably Tuesday with the results. If my figures have gone down again they have instructions to call Bron immediately who will be in the country and she will call Nix and I’ll probably get diagnosed with autoimmune thrombocytopenia again. Nix asked about the platelets clumping and Bron explained that there is always more or less the same amount of platelets in the clumps so if my figures go down then they are definitely going down.



Because we were a bit early we parked the car some distance away and walked to the vets. We found two little woods that we could walk in which were lovely and shady from the sun and very nice, we didn’t even know they were there. It was nice to walk to the vets if you don’t count the final bit. This was a very steep pavement with very uneven paving stones. Nix who as you know is highly likely to trip over anything did not like them. She ended up walking down there lifting each leg up to make sure she didn’t trip. She looked like a dressage horse I thought…embarrassing 🙄



On the way home we called in to the B&Q store to return the ‘white’ paint and to pick up some Brassica but they didn’t have any so we’ll have to go back tomorrow 🙄 This summerhouse business is starting to get very boring now. 


I met quite a nice Corgi at the vets 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs