I’m a Bit Bored Now With Going to the Decorators’ Shop 🙄



 We didn’t go to the beach this morning, we walked across the footbridge into town to collect my antibiotics. They were too big to go through our letterbox so we had to go to the sorting office to collect them. The man there was very nice and he knew I was a Beardie, he used to have one too. I have to say they were a bit squashed, the postman may as well have pushed him through our letterbox. I quite enjoyed the change of walking into town though, lots of other dogs to meet. 



I had a bit of a nap and then we set off to the decorators shop. I’m very bored going there but hopefully this is the last time. Nix is still not sure about the paint colour but she said she’s not going back again so it will have to do. She’ll paint some of it tomorrow and you can see. 



From there as we were already in Hove we drove up to Hove Park for our walk and a cup of tea and a muffin. Nix rather selfishly chose a blueberry muffin and then wasn’t sure whether I was allowed to eat blueberries or not. She had to Google it and discovered that yes I could have them so then she had to share with me 😋 I know some of you worry about us walking through the woods on our own so Nix took a little video today to show you that it’s not scary at all 🙂






On the way back we stopped at the garden centre and Nix bought some sweet peas and we had a look around. I did do a wee up one of the plants in there but I don’t think Nix noticed 🤭 One of the children there did though because Nix heard, “Mummy that doggy’s just done a wee wee up the flowers…” Nix said she was too stressed out over the paint colour to worry about me doing the wee wees.



I am booked in to have my platelets checked on Friday week which is 6th May. I shall be very smart as I am getting groomed in the morning. Nix gets her phone call on 10th about getting her other eye fixed and she has to have her diary with her so she’s hoping that will happen soon too. 



Nix keeps looking at the paint, she’s getting annoying now 🙄


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs