We are Praying for the Ukraine 🙏😪



 There are terrible things going on in a place called Ukraine at the moment. Nix says I’m not to be too flippant today, I shall try but I don’t actually know what that means. We are saying our prayers for the people that live there 😇🙏





We had a very wet walk this morning.  I made the mistake of digging up the towel on the bed before I got dried off properly. It was okay though, I just popped into the lounge and jumped up onto Nix’s lap and her new trousers blotted up all the rainwater in very quick time actually... I might try that every time 🤔



We had some hailstones this afternoon but then the sun came out so we have been for a lovely walk in the sunshine which was very nice. 




Nix is having problems typing out the blog because she says the iPad has gone bonkers. It’s been typing stuff all on its own and showing photographs that no one wanted to see and then it dialled the emergency vet. Apparently it’s called ghost typing and it completely freaked Nix out, she thought someone had taken over her machine 🤣 She’s got two iPads, both of them are quite old and both of them have got cracked screens. This is because apparently Nix didn’t drop them which of course she did. She lies on the sofa with the iPad and falls asleep and they slip onto the floor, that’s why they’re both cracked. Anyway the second one will suddenly just stop doing anything, it freezes completely. I can hear Nix tapping away and getting really annoyed with it, I find it quite amusing 😇 I think today’s blog is going to be done on the phone so thank goodness she’s had at least one eye done 🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs