Nix is Lying Down in a Darkened Room…

 Nix is lying down in a darkened room and has left me to press ‘Post’ with one of my paws…the day has been just a bit stressful I think 🤔



My turkey mince didn’t arrive this morning and to add insult to injury they’d charged Nix a delivery fee when she had paid in advance. It did arrive eventually, over an hour late but Nix got a £25 voucher as a gesture of goodwill thingy so I am hoping that she will buy me a new bed for the bedroom 🙂 This may not happen as apparently I made the wait for the turkey mince a million times worse by sitting there and staring with my ‘I want to go out now’ look 😇



We drove to the river walk at lunchtime. It’s only the second time Nix has driven since the eye surgery so she was a little nervous. It isn’t very far and we had a lovely walk so it was all worth it. 




When we got home Nix snuck out without me to the chemist to collect her eye drops. She had ordered them from the doctor last week as the hospital hadn’t given her enough…she says. It’s probably something to do with the fact that most of it went down her face for the first few attempts. Anyway the chemist didn’t have the prescription and Nix couldn’t get through to the doctors or to the hospital and she was panicking. She has to put the drops in four times a day so they are very important. In the end she took a taxi to the hospital and they gave her some more. 



As I say she’s home now and lying down…I can’t see me getting another walk just yet so I might join her 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs