I’m Getting a New Bed šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘



 First things first, once again can I just say that there are far too many comments on how wonderful Nix looks in her new top. Let’s not forget that she was meant to be buying me a new bed but decided to buy herself a new top instead. Some excuse was made about it being cheaper to ship than a bed but I’m not buying it. Anyway I’ve heard on the grapevine that Ness and her friends might be buying me a new bed and it might be on its way…I am very excited about this šŸ˜‡




It’s very windy and very cold here today but the sun is shining. We were nearly late for church because Nix just stands on the beach and looks out to the wind farm. She still can’t believe that not only can she see it but she can actually see the propeller thingies going round. It’s a long way away, over 8 miles so this is very worrying with regards as to who is going to see the BCJ first šŸ¤”



I had haloumi for a treat last night. Nix had bought a haloumi burger which she thought was disgusting but I disagree, it was very tasty. It might have been just a bit salty though and it made me drink a lot. Nix was panicking that my kidneys had gone wrong until she remembered the halloumi šŸ™„



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs