Bit of a Poopies Incident on the Beach This Morning 🤭

 Nix had to drive me to the vets this morning because there was a bit of a poopies incident on the beach. You see I thought I’d been and Nix insisted I hadn’t been and guess what, we were both sort of right. I had been but the poopy hadn’t quite made it to the end of its journey if you get my gist. Consequently there was a bit of a mess and a lot of it involved my tail. 


Nix was very rude of course and said it was disgusting and hanging out of my bottom and there was nothing she could do about it because she’s not allowed to bend over. She called the vet and we drove over there and a very nice nurse made everything better again. I did not like her cleaning my bottom but Nix said I had to have it done otherwise I couldn’t sleep on the bed. Apparently there were sticks and sand and allsorts in there… no idea how that happened 😇



Nix forgot to take photos of me at the vets and she forgot to take photos of me when we stopped at Hove Park on the way back. I believe she did take one of me when I fell asleep on the sofa in the summer house. This is the sofa that got soaking wet when the tiles blew off the roof and although it’s dried off a bit it doesn’t smell very nice. I think all in all it’s probably a very good job that I’m going to the groomers next week.



The lovely young vet nurse didn’t charge Nix for cleaning my bottom, I think she felt sorry for Nix because she’s quite old and can’t bend over 🤣 She did get charged for my prescription though… £25! She’s not happy…


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs