All is Well With the World…



 Nix is out of the darkened room and all is well. I knew the one thing that would cheer her up was if I slept on her bed again. Thing is she’d already brought my day bed into the bedroom so I wouldn’t have to sleep on the bedroom floor. I quite like sleeping on the floor but Nix’s bed is more comfy so that’s where I spent the night. Nix was very happy, she likes it when I sleep on the bed at night and I like it too, but not when she coughs. So, my day bed is back in the lounge now and all is well with the world though I might sleep on the floor again. 



Have to say I’m not too happy about Nix’s improved eyesight. She saw Otto the Labrador before I did this morning and I hadn’t even noticed there was a dog ahead of us. This does not bode well for the future. This afternoon I was certain I could see the BCJ ahead of us. I went all rigid in preparation for a scrap but turned out not to be the BCJ. Nix will try and tell you it was a woman with a shopping trolley but I can assure you it was definitely a dog.



Nix has been talking to the insurance company and it looks like she might get a new sofa because the one that’s in there is soaked right through. This is a good thing because as you know I do like to sleep on that sofa in the summer.




I have over 1,000 followers on Instagram now, I’ve told Nix I want to be an influencer 😇 You can join us there on nixandfrippinshoreham 🙂 I personally think I would get a lot more followers if we took Nix’s name off the front 🤔




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs