Rain, Rain and More Rain 😕

 


Well, first things first, the smoked haddock went in the bin. I was and am speechless 🤭 Nix said it tasted disgusting and must’ve been off. Thing is Nix’s tastebuds aren’t all that they used to be and things don’t always taste the same to her but she said she didn’t want to risk it and she didn’t want me to risk it so I didn’t mind too much. I did get one of the Bartram’s buffalo treat instead so that was good.



Nix found my hair slide that she lost, it was in the pocket of her rain mac. It was falling out of my hair in the rain yesterday and so she took it out and put it in her pocket…and then forgot. So today I went out looking very smart and in a few days when the new slides arrive and I shall have a different colour for each day of the week.



This morning it was pouring with rain when we went out. Nix only waited for me to do the poopies and then we came home. It was a very short walk so by lunchtime I was nagging to go out again. My coat was too wet to wear so I had to go out without it but that’s okay, I don’t mind getting a bit wet as long as I get a nice walk round the park which I did. I was so happy to be free and in the park that I galloped around a little bit but then I got tired and we came home.




Tomorrow it says it’s going to be sunny so Nix says we can go somewhere nice so I’m really looking forward to that because quite honestly it has been just a bit boring these last few days. It’s rained a lot and this has curtailed my walks and I’ve slept a lot, mostly on Nix’s lap which was very nice. She says it’s very annoying as it disrupts her game of Scrabble but I know she doesn’t mean it 😇



I’ve been playing with my new meerkat all morning. Nix says I’m a naughty boy for damaging it. I can’t see the fuss personally, it’s still got its tail and it’s legs though admittedly it is a little slimmer than it was 😇






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs