Nix is Better 👏👏👏

 


Guess what…Nix did not cough at all last night 👏👏👏 She had been warming the summerhouse up all day with a radiator and then I didn’t need it. She did cough this morning but I didn’t mind that because she had slept until nearly 7am and then we went out just in time to catch the sunrise. 



Today I have been a very lucky boy and Nix has been a very lucky girl. I got a present from Judith (Ness Keweb) which I was allowed to open because I was so excited when it arrived. I believe it to be a fox though I have only ever seen one in the dark so I’m not too sure. Nix got a present too from Judith of a Beardie to hang on the Christmas tree…it has my name on it of course 🙂 Nix also got a very generous Sainsbury’s voucher from Max Smothers and his mum Jeanette. Nix is eyeing up a pair of slippers but I am expecting it to be spent on turkey mince for moi 😇 Thank you all for making Nix and me very happy 😇







Actually Nix was in such a good mood and feeling so much better that I got to go to Southwick Hill. She forgot my coat and my hair slide…good job God never have her any real children. It wasn’t really that cold and my fridge isn’t really that long so it wasn’t too bad, I had a really good time. 





We’re home now and Nix has treated herself to a bag of Cadbury’s Caramel Nibbles.  She has now nibbled her way though most of them 🙄



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs