Marched Home in Disgrace 🤭

 You will notice that there is just the one photo of moi today. This will be because I apparently disgraced myself quite early on on our midday walk down the river. Something smelled very interesting at the bottom of the hill so I shot off down there. Nix overreacted as usual and thought I might go on the road which I would never do…well as long as there wasn’t a cat on the other side but honestly what would a cat be doing at the airport…going on its holidays 🤣🤣🤣  To be fair she did call me quite a few times but that smell was fascinating and I just couldn’t hear her. It was a lot of fuss about nothing if you ask me, not many cars come down that road but Nix said it only takes the one which is true I suppose. When I eventually came back up the hill Nix was very very cross and she put me on my lead and marched me home. I’ve been sent to my room in disgrace but I always sleep in there anyway in the afternoon so not much has changed really. Nix just came in to point out that I’ve never gone down to the road on that walk in ten years so why now? Well I don’t know do I, I’m just a dog 🙄



This morning we walked into town to the post office because Nix was waiting for a parcel which they said they’d tried to deliver when we were out. It turned it had gone to our old address so tomorrow we have to go back to Hove to collect it from the post office there. Nix really wanted that parcel today so she got doughnuts from the bakers to make herself feel better. She says if I can manage to behave myself for the rest of the day we can go to Hove Park tomorrow. I’m being very good…well I’m asleep 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs