It’s New Years Eve πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

 


So,this blog was going to start with how well behaved I’ve been and what a good night we had but there might have been a bit of an incident this afternoon at Jackie’s house but we can talk about that later.  Oh hold on, Nix says we can talk about it now 🀭 Well we went into Jaclie’s house for a cup of tea this afternoon and I was feeling a little restless or nosey as Nix refers to it. I was wandering around by the Christmas tree and I suddenly had the urge to do a wee. I didn’t do it up the tree, just a bit of the wall and skirting board but Nix was not happy. She said it was disgraceful behaviour, pushing my luck apparently and that next time she goes in I shall have to stay home alone. Honestly it wasn’t very much, just a few drops but you’d have thought it was like the Niagara Falls the way Nix has been going on about it. I had to stay on my lead and Nix had to clean it up 🀣





Before we went next door we went down the river. We stopped for hot chocolate and Nix said it was like being in one of the numerous Christmas movies she’s been watching where apparently they always drink hot chocolate. I got a treat πŸ˜‡




It’s New Years Eve today and the humans in England are allowed to celebrate but not so in Scotland and Wales so we think we shall have lots of visitors for the parties tonight! Nix is preparing my thundershirt so I am ready if there are fireworks. 




Nix has lost her wellington boots…how can you lose a pair of wellington boots πŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs