It’s Finally Stopped Raining and We’ve Been to Hove πŸ™‚

 It’s stopped raining πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 



We had a very long walk this morning after a very good night’s sleep mainly due to the fact that Nix didn’t wake me up coughing. I think Nix thought because we were out later we would be going out later this afternoon…that would be a no! She tried to ignore me, the staring wasn’t working and she said she was watching a Christmas film. She also said we weren’t due to go out for at least another hour. Nope…not true, we always go out at the same time and it makes absolutely no difference that we’d only been home for an hour. It was hard work I can tell you but in the end I had to bring out the big guns…my Meerkat. He helped me achieve success as she said she couldn’t bear to see him mutilated any more and if I put him down we could go out…result πŸ˜‡




We decided to go to Hove. As you know Nix has been trying to get her fairy lights which the Post Office had lost. Anyway they eventually turned up back at our old address even though they should have been delivered to the Post Office for us to collect. The woman who lives in our old house messaged Nix to say she had them and she could leave them on the doorstep as she was isolating. This was Christmas Eve so Nix assumed she would still be isolating today. We messaged her to say we could collect the lights today but no response. We decided to go to Hove anyway in the hope she would be in but Nix got a message while we were travelling to say she was going to be out with her family all day! 




We decided to walk down to the seafront anyway so I could jump up on my wall for old times’ sake. I have to say it was very windy indeed and I nearly got blown off.  On the way back we were going to have sausages in the Beach CafΓ© but when we got there Nix realised she didn’t have her mask with her. I could have gone in on my own for my sausage, I’ve done it before but I suppose I did get told off…and chucked out without a sausage. Nix says we can have fish and chips tonight πŸ˜‡




When we are in Hove seafront I also like to spend some time on Felix’s bench. He was a little boy who lived in Hove and he was very sick… sadly he died when he was only six years old πŸ˜ͺ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs