Its Boxing Day and it’s Raining…a Lot 😕

 Personally I can’t see how difficult it can be to take out my hair slide and remember where you put it. I’ve had to go out this afternoon with a hair clip that is missing a heart. This is because Nix damaged it when she wore it in her own hair when all the hairdressers were closed. It’s a good job we have some new hair slides ordered otherwise I should look very untidy indeed. 



We As you know we missed all the Christmas services because of Nix’s cough. I had particularly wanted to go to the nativity play because Bollo was playing the donkey. We were going to go to the service this morning but Nix woke up coughing again. She said we couldn’t go because it would disturb everyone but I think it had more to do with the fact it was raining. Didn’t make any difference because we went out once it stopped and we were on our way home and it started to rain really hard and we got very wet indeed. I thought Nix’s jeans looked very funny where the rain had run off the bottom of her coat, she didn’t agree 🙄






We’ve been to the beach this afternoon and it stayed dry for the whole walk. This was probably because Nix was dressed for a hurricane as she didn’t want to get caught out again…people were staring 🙄 Now we’re home and Nix is cooking smoked haddock in the oven and I can smell it. She has had to cook both bits as it had to be used by today. It’s very difficult to get to sleep because I really want some. Nix says she has to get her list out to see if I am allowed, I really hope so…I’ll let you know.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs