I’m in the Bad Books Again šŸ˜‡

 To say I’m in the bad books would be putting it mildly. I fell asleep in the spare room last night and didn’t wake up when Nix went to bed. It’s not my fault if she decided to get a ‘tickle in her throat’ in the middle of the night and wake me up coughing. Yes I know I threw myself at the French doors but what’s a chap meant to do. I thought I’d made it quite clear, I don’t want to be in the same house as the coughing, I don’t like it. In the end she got out of bed and came charging  into the spare room to tell me that I couldn’t go out, it was too wet and back to bed she went. Well if I can’t go out through the French doors then I’m going to have to dig my way out. Out of bed she got again and ordered me out of the spare room. I tried to get at the shower tray but I was ordered out of the bathroom and then do you know what…she went back to bed and shut me out! She obviously felt bad after a bit and opened the door but I stayed in my bed in the lounge. I know she hates it when I’m not in there with her so she won’t be shutting me out again. 




We went to the beach for our walk this morning and apparently I was badly behaved again. I wouldn’t really agree that completely ignoring everything she said was being badly behaved. Anyway after the escape attempts during the night I knew the morning’s walk was never going to end well. The final straw was when I was trying to locate the dead fish…Nix was calling me but I was on a mission. She comes charging over and grabs my collar but I wasn’t expecting it and so I growled at her…oops, I shan’t be doing that again, boy was she mad. I was marched home and sent to my room to think about what I’d done. 




I did stay in the spare room for quite a while but then it was time for our afternoon walk. I didn’t think I’d risk barking as her nerves are already on a knife edge so I have perfected this sort of rumble which seemed to work very well. We didn’t go anywhere particularly exciting, just around the block and down by the river but it was better than nothing I suppose. I bumped into a post, Nix said it was because I wasn’t watching where I was going, too busy minding everyone else’s business šŸ˜‡





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs