Miserable Old Day Today but We Still Had Fun



 We had a very good night last night, I wasn’t woken up once by Nix. I was a bit hot though because she has this electric blanket thingy to keep her feet warm. It’s not my fault if I like to lie with my head down at the bottom which is the bit that gets quite hot. Nix often falls asleep with it on, well most nights actually because she does suffer with cold feet, dreadful circulation 🥶 I end up having to get off the bed and sleep on the floor because I’m too hot. Nix says I should just move nearer to the top of the bed which is cool but then I take my life in my hands because Nix is a very restless sleeper and those elbows can do a lot of damage if you’re too close 🤣 We’re definitely not compatible sleepers 🙄



We’ve been to the beach a couple of times today. Nix says it’s too miserable to go far so we spent a happy half hour watching the human nutters trying to get out to sea and balance on their boards. The tide was coming in, there were quite a few failures…




While I think about it, can someone please tell Nix to try and remember that the dishwasher at a certain point sounds exactly the same as when I dig the bed up. It’s bad enough having her yelling at me when I’m awake and actually digging but it’s not funny when I’m fast asleep and minding my own business. 


I think we should end the blog while we’re still ahead. Nix has fallen asleep three times while typing it so we’ll send it off now, hope you enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs