Christmas Day 2021

 


It will be a short blog today because it’s Christmas Day and Nix has had too many Proseccos to properly understand iinstructions. We’d like to say thank you to the Bartrams for inviting us to have Christmas lunch with them, we had a really good time…well Nix did, I was asleep 😇 




I think everyone was suitably impressed with the speed at which I disembowelled the Meercat and I should just like to say that I was very brave with the Christmas crackers. They didn’t scare me at all in fact I didn’t wake up once during the humans’ lunch. Nix will tell you it’s because Catherine took out the bangy bits but we may never know the truth. I was of course the perfect guest if you don’t count the accidental opening of a present that wasnt meant for me but that could happen to anyone. 



Hope you’ve all had a wonderful day and see you all tomorrow 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs