It’s Too Slippy…

 Nix’s new water bottle seemed to do the job last night. She said it kept the water nice and cool and there were no spillages thank goodness. She managed to take her medication with it this morning so all is well and she will no longer be able to complain about Sainsburys bringing the wrong sort of bottles 🙂 





This morning was icy everywhere and Nix definitely didn’t want to get out of bed. This was self preservation I guess as she can fall over even when it’s not slippy. There is only so long a Beardie can wait for their morning walk though and Nix just wasn’t getting it. In the end I had to resort to grabbing the ‘out of bounds’ Beardie toy as I knew that would get her attention. Initially it didn’t work but I moved on to the constant barking whilst holding the toy in my mouth and that seemed to do the trick 😇 I was going to wear my new fleece but actually it wasn’t very cold at all. 



We went down to the sea because the boardwalk was too slippy and I was allowed off my lead so that was very good. After Nix had picked my poo up she couldn’t find one of her gloves. They were these great big sheepskin jobbies so not difficult to see. She looked everywhere and just couldn’t work out where it was until she went to get her phone out of her pocket when it fell on the floor. It had been under her arm the whole time. This made Nix laugh a lot and it reminded her of when her dad was always looking for his glasses and they were always on his head. 



This afternoon we went to Southwick Hill but we decided to go through the woods instead of going up the hill as it was a bit muddy. We’re home already and it’s only 1pm so I shall be expecting two more walks today.




I heard Nix arranging a lift next Sunday evening which can only mean one thing, I shall be left at home. She says she will only be gone for an hour so I shall be very brave and stay on my own 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs